来源:八戒影院人气:473更新:2022-08-25 20:54:05
Susan: "Hey! Karl, I see you. Just stop right there!"
嘿,卡尔,我看到你了,给我站住。
Karl: "Hey, Susie Q."
嘿,小苏苏。
Susan: "What are you doing?"
你在干什么呀?
Karl: "I'm just gettin' the paper"
出来拿报纸。
Susan: "That's Edie's paper, and this is Edie's house!"
这是伊迪的报纸,伊迪的家啊。
Karl: "Do we have to do this now? I haven't had my coffee yet."
我们非得现在谈吗?我还没喝咖啡呢。
Susan: "Did you spend the night with Edie? Oh, my god!"
你昨晚和伊迪过夜?我的天啊!
Karl: "Susie, just calm down."
苏珊,冷静点。
Susan: "You are forbidden from ever seeing her again. Do you hear me? Forbidden!"
你不准再跟她见面,听见没,不准。
Karl: "We're divorced. You can't tell me who I can date."
我们离婚了。你无权干涉我和谁约会。
Susan: "I live on this street. Your daughter lives on this street. I will not have you flaunting your sexcapades in front of us."
我住在这条街上,你女儿也住在这条街上,我不准你当着我们的面炫耀你的性能力。
Karl: "Sexcapades?"
性能力?
Susan: "Forbidden!"
不准。
Karl: "I, I, I would love to continue this, but it's time for breakfast, and Edie is making me a Frittata."
我很想继续聊,但早餐时间到了。伊迪给我做了蛋饼。
Susan: "Well, I just bet she is!"
她可真行 。
Danny: "Mrs. Mayer, I gotta talk to you!"
梅尔太太,我得跟你谈谈。
Susan: "Oh, now is not a good time, Danny."
现在不行,丹尼。
Danny: "You're a month behind in your payments."
你欠我一个月的报纸钱了。
Susan: "I'll take care of it, I promise."
我会去交的,我保证。
Danny: "My dad says, if you read something and don't pay for it, that's the same as stealing."
我爸爸说了,如果你光看报不给钱,这和小偷没两样。
Susan: "Hi, Ida." (to Danny)"Can we talk about this later? I just found out my ex is dating my neighbor, and I'm really ticked off."
你好,艾达。 我们以后再说好吗? 我刚刚发现我前夫和我邻居约会,我气坏了/气炸了、气翻了。
Danny: "Save it! I provide you a service, and I deserve to be paid for that service."
得了吧,我给你提供服务,我就应该得到报酬。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane believe Danny Farrell to be the enemy."
是的,紫藤郡的主妇们都视丹尼.法雷尔为敌
Danny: "Deadbeat!"
赖账的。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"They also believed the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
她们还认为,敌人的敌人是朋友。